We got Zoe's pictures taken and personally I don't think she could get any cuter. It is so different to have a little girl! She is such a good baby, only waking up once in the night to eat! We've got a little angel on our hands.
TJ's cousin Julie took the pictures. Check out her photography blog, Jules Photos. She does an awesome job! I love all of these.






6 comments:
Super cute Emilee. I love the one where she is wearing the skirt with the cute flower on her head. Congrats on having a baby girl. :)
Those pictures are all so fun! I'm soooo glad we got to see her and hold her before we leave! Thanks for letting us visit!
Adorable pictures! Girls are so sweet and defintely a whole different story from the very begining! We are so lucky to have them:) we're lucky to have boys also i guess:)
Zoe's pictures are perfect! I love all the flowers and the cute hat. It looks like she was really good (and sleepy) for the pictures. And only getting up once in the night....WHAT?! I didn't know babies did that. That's awesome. I also love the crying pictures. Luke looks pretty darn cute. Love you and can't wait to see you!
So sweet! Girls are loads of fun!
She just looks precious, you have to be loving having a girl. It is so different then boys for sure, the best part is dressing them up.
Post a Comment