Thursday, August 5, 2010

Only 15 more days!!

Only 15 days left until my due date! I can't believe I've made it this far and that it has gone by so fast! Her room is all ready and waiting for her. This room has been in the works for quite a few months now. TJ and I painted all the furniture, painted her room, and I made all the bedding and pretty much everything in the room except the painting.



We went to Marysvale for the 24th and Beau did the fish rodeo for the first time! He had lots of fun diving around in the water for the fish. The one he is holding was given to him from his cousin Kortland.


My cute Grandma threw a baby shower for me a few weeks ago. It didn't feel real to be opening presents with lots of pink and ruffles! She got so many cute clothes, I can't wait to put them on her. Hopefully my next post will have some actual pictures of this little girl!

5 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! Check out that room! I love the closet full of clothes! She'll probably be like Lexi and never have time to try them all on. :)
Looks like you're all set!

Lindsay said...

I love it! Her room is adorable. Lots of cute little things. I loved the packed closet. It takes me back to last year when I was waiting for Mataya to come so I could put her in all the cute clothes. Hang in there....

Coach Kennington said...

Oh how fun! I wish you the best I hope everything goes well for you! SOrry I haven't gotten back to you I was up North for 3 weeks when you called. We are free anytime so whenever is good for you call again. I know its getting close for you guys so call us when you get a chance.

Jennifer Utykanski said...

Your babies room is so cute Emily. So exciting for you that the end is near. I can't wait to see a pic of her. :)

Julie said...

Super cute room!