Monday, August 30, 2010

Beau is 6 years old!

My baby boy turned 6 on Saturday! I know I say this every year, but I can't believe he is that old already. We celebrated at Pirate Island Pizza with Grandma and Papa Petersen and Adrie, TyAnn and Italia.



Beau's cakes have steadily gone downhill the past few years. He wanted a dinosaur and army guy cake. So we went all out and dug some dinos and GI Joes out of the toybox and stuck them on his cake. Sorry, maybe next year I will be a little more creative.

And tonight right before bed, he lost his first tooth! He is growing up way too fast!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sweet! Did the tooth fairy remember to come? :)
I love the cake- it's great! Love you guys- hope you had a great birthday, Beau!

Julie said...

I can't believe he lost his first tooth already! WOw! they do grow way to fast... Think this means we are getting old.. lol! Happy birthday to Beau!