Friday, February 26, 2010

Pink?! Really!

We had our ultrasound today and we found out we are having a girl! Well there definitely were no boy parts visible. So we are very excited, but I am still in shock a little bit. I was very prepared for another boy, so I don't think this has sunk in yet. I keep waiting to wake up from a dream, but it hurts when I pinch myself so I guess I'm safe :). It was so fun to see her wiggling around in there. At first she was all curled up and not wanting to let us see the important parts. Then I guessed it was a girl because my boys were not shy at all during ultrasounds. We got her to move around and found out she is a girl! I'm pretty sure I haven't stopped smiling since we left the doctor.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Yaaaaay! We are so happy for you guys! She will have the 2 cutest big brothers ever!

Lindsay said...

Speaking from experience all I will say is that she will change your life! So excited for you guys:)

Melanie said...

Yay! Yay! Yay Emily! Girls are so much fun!

Coach Kennington said...

oh how exciting!! your going to have so much fun getting girlie stuff now! congrats

Petersons said...

congrats its a girl,,,,,you are going to have so much fun getiing girl stuff now like me after two boys.....again congrats

CPost said...

I am so excited for you!! Girls are so different from boys, and so much more fun to dress.. It is so exciting for you buys!!

Julie said...

I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited for you!!

Beth said...

Congrats!! She is going to be adorable!

Emily said...

Yea!!! Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you! Next time you come to town PLEASE let us know. We would love to get together! :)