Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have a new picture on my fridge!


Due August 21st (It's going to be one HOT summer!)

14 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! What a beautiful little peanut! How are you feeling? I'm so excited for you! I can't believe another August birthday-crazy! All 3 of my pregnancys were in the summer... so, oops! I almost didn't put 2 and 2 together- St. George!!! Yes, you're right- one really hot summer coming up!

Julie said...

Haha! I AM DUE THE DAY BEFORE YOU! If I keep this one.. But congrats to you guys thats so exciting!

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

YAY congrats Emilee!!! Hopefully you can add some PINK to your house soon huh???? ;)

Lindsay said...

I'm sending pink vibes your way. Yea, I'm so excited for you guys. I can't believe little Luke is going to be a big brother....too fun!

Melanie said...

CONGRATS Emilee! That is so exciting. Can't wait to hear what it is...!

Coach Kennington said...

yay, congrats to you guys thats exciting!!

CPost said...

YEAH!! Congrats that is so exiting.. Remember keep thinking PINK!!
Nathan has been trying to talk me into having a third, and one of answers is that I have always been pregnant with the same people and it would be the same to do it alone. Now you take that away from me, I might have to consider..
Hope things go alot smoother for you this time..

Bridget and Derrik said...

Congrat's Emilee, How Exciting! You may have to move somewhere a little colder for the summer huh. I hope all is well with you and your cute little family!

Heaps said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. You will just have to come spend some time in Gunnison so we can visit. Hope all goes well!

tiffany said...

How exciting! Congrats!!

Melissa said...

That is the cutest little picture!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! haha and i'm with everyone on here... pink vibes are coming your way!! haha

Jen Nelson said...

Yay for babies!! Congrats hon!! Good luck with the heat down there! Yikes! Good thing it will be worth it ;)

the Lola Letters said...

Yay for August babies!!! We are due the 8th, but our summer will be a wee bit cooler up north ;)

So excited for you!!