Q: What is the quickest way to kill 12 small crickets bought with good intentions to feed your very hungry pet frog?
A: Leave them in your car in St. George in 109 degree weather for 5 minutes while you pick up a pizza for dinner.
Unfortunally I know this from experience. Also, I didn't realize they were dead until I got home. And did I mention the frog will only eat live crickets. Fabulous!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ahhh, sorry your crickets fried to death. I guess you better move up here so that doesn't happen again:-)
Pets are really annoying sometimes because you have to feed them and whatnot. Kind of like kids....just kidding.
Oh no! I wish frogs were not so stubborn about if they are alive or not.... :)
That's why we don't have pets... too much work! Sorry about that!
Okay, that is funny! I can't believe they would die that fast and I can't believe you live in 109 degree weather! Love ya ;)
Post a Comment