Beau got a new bike for his b-day. He wanted one just like Aiden's(our next door neighbor). And he seems quite pleased with it. Luke had to get in on the action too. Beau had to take a break from riding to talk to Grandma Petersen on the phone for a minute.
Beau got to choose the restaurant for his birthday meal, and this year he choose Chili's. He ordered a cheese pizza and corn-on-the-cob. Everyone's favorite part was the molten chocolate cake for dessert. Yummy!Happy birthday Beau! We love you so much!
7 comments:
Parker has been wanting a machine gun...I agree it just comes natural:) I love the b-day pics. What a cool bike and Parker loves the Ben 10 helmet too! I also love the teddy grahams in the back of Luke's tricycle! Looks like a fun day!
That looks like you guys had lots of fun! Happy birthday, Beau!!!
Ahhh.. what sweet pictures! Looks like you had an extra fun birthday, Beau! Tommy was begging me to make the drive down for your special day... too bad we're so far away! We love you!
You guys are so stinkin' cute! Happy Birthday Beau! I can't believe he's 5 either. I love the chocolate cake pictures!
Happy Birthday Beau!
Looks like you've been up to alot of fun! You look great!
Post a Comment