This is probably my most random post yet. Just a few bits from the past few weeks

Holding baby Mataya-and not enjoying her one bit! I got to go visit my sister Lindsay while she was visiting in Marysvale. It was a quick trip, but I had to go meet Mataya! And she has grown a ton since this pic!

A beautiful sunset in St. George - the pic doesn't do it justice!

A bowl full of cherry tomatoes grown from our very own backyard.. yum!
On the 24th of July we went to a baseball game with the boys. Luke loved watching them hit the ball, and Beau mostly liked the treats and of course the music in between innings. And there was an awesome fireworks show after the game.
And this is my nephew Parker being crazy on the slip-n-slide in Marysvale. I warned you it was random.
4 comments:
Love the videos! Beau is quite the dancer :) It was so fun to see you and hopefully we'll see you again SOON! Love ya.
Melissa said that "young, tan one needs to move up north"...I agree. It's been fun to see you a couple of times. Thanks for posting the video Parker loved it!
Awesome! That looks like fun!!
ok that was one heck of a run at the slip and slide!! haha
and coen was just about the same at the baseball game we went to! he loved it! Beau's dance is cute...
Post a Comment