- Kayaking on the ocean in Catalina (so awesome) except when I hit TJ in the head with the paddle when I got in the kayak. oops! It only left a little mark. Sorry sweetie!
- Lots of fun activities on the boat- including all the food. I'm pretty sure I never once got hungry.
- The fun dinners we had each night. We sat with the same 3 couples each night and they were hilarious. We had the loudest table in the whole place!
- The not so fun part.. We didn't get to get off the boat in Ensenada. Stupid swine flu! I didn't do much shopping in Catalina because I wanted to save it for Mexico, and I never got that chance. So we ended up staying in San Diego for a little bit to get the boys some souvenirs.
- And on Thursday on our way back home, we decided about 10 minutes from Las Vegas that we would stop and spend the night there. Since my parents wouldn't be back with the kids until Friday afternoon, we extended our vacation a little.
- So that's our trip in a nutshell- It was fun and very relaxing. Now, It's back to cooking, cleaning, making my own bed, doing my own dishes, and no more towel animals with a chocolate on my bed each night:(. Oh well, until next time! I'm glad to be back to my boys, I did miss them very much!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
On the Fun Ship!
We got back from our long awaited vacation and we had lots of fun! I made a slide show of some of our adventures. A few things we didn't get pictures of are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay! Glad you had fun! That is way lame you didn't get to go to Encenada! Stupid swine flu! You didn't miss too much, it's pretty gross! Haha!
Hey, I've been meaning to call you to see how it went! It looks like you had a lot of fun and you looked good doing it :) Talk to you soon I hope! Love ya.
ah i'm so glad that you had a good vacation!! you guys look like you had a blast :)
Yeah for cruises and overeating! It's the best. Sorry you didn't get to go to Mexico. Cory had to bribe a cop once in Encenada so I hear it's a real classy place:) Glad you had a fun trip. I'm sure the boy's missed you.
Looks and sounds like alot of fun!
sorry about that dang flu! Looks like you had a blast though.
Post a Comment