Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What a beautiful place!

We went hiking at the Red Cliffs on Memorial Day. It is the first time we have gone there and it is so beautiful. It only costs $2 per car to get in and there are some awesome hikes there. The one we went on ended up at some natural pools and there were tons of people swimming in them (probably not the best day to go for peace and quiet's sake) but we had lots of fun! I ended up slipping on a big rock while I was holding Luke and scraped up the back of my hand and my elbows and knee. I'm such a clutz, but luckily Luke just got a little bump on his head. And I didn't take any more pics after that little incident. Other than that it was really fun. We've decided Beau needs to get more exercise because he was complaining the most of the time that he was tired, but he made it just fine. It was really awesome, we can't wait to go there again. It is only about a 10 min. drive from our house so if anyone wants to come and go with us let us know!







4 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a cool place to live so close to. Looks like a lot of fun. We miss you guys!

Melissa said...

That is really pretty. We'll have to try and come down to go with you. Sorry that you fell. I am always hurting myself. Yesterday I was working out in the yard and wearing the baby monitor. A mosquito was coming at me and so I was dancing around a little and the monitor fell right on my ankle bone. It was bruised and swollen and hurt to walk. What are the odds that I could be that retarded?

Julie said...

Looks like lots of fun! Minus you getting hurt..( thats something I woulda done) I hope you feel better!

Heather said...

That is really beautiful! We want to come! Sorry about your fall... hope everyone has recovered!