Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Fun trip!
Last week I went up to stay with my sister Melissa while her hubby was gone for a few days. Just the boys and I went. I don't have any pictures because in the whirlwind of packing I forgot to pack my camera. Hopefully Lindsay will send me some:) We had a really fun time and Melissa learned what she needs to baby proof in her house when Lexi starts to get around! Luke is still very crazy and into everything. He even broke the arms off of her clock that was in the basement. (sorry again!) Among other things I had to rearrange her house while we were there. Beau was as stubborn as usual and spent more time in the corner in those few days than he had in the past month! So other that my crazy kids, we had lots of fun. We went to the Hoogle Zoo on Wednesday- It was a free day so it was a little crazy. The kids had fun and the mommies got really tuckered out. Melissa and I both fell asleep on the couch at 8:45 that night. I watched Lexi while Melissa worked on Thurs. and Fri. and I got a little taste of what it would be like to have 3 kids. I don't think I like the idea too much yet! It was a little too crazy at times. And to end the fun week we went to Parker and Spencer's b-day party at Kangaroo Zoo. Beau loved it but Luke had to get talked into it a little. It only took one time down the slide with me and he wanted to do it again and again. It was a really fun party. I'm glad we were able to come! And then I headed back home after that. While we were gone, TJ got our whole sprinkler system put in the back yard. woo hoo- glad I got to get out of that one! Hopefully we will finish it up next week and get the lawn put in. I'm very sick of the red dirt getting tracked through the whole house. Another eventful day on Sunday- we were getting ready to go to bed and we hear a crash outside. (our house backs to the road) TJ went out to look and there was a car on top of our neighbor's cinder block fence. The guy driving fell asleep and went off the road and somehow ended on top of the fence! So crazy! He walked out of the car and was just fine. We were so grateful it wasn't our fence! I never thought anything like that would happen and it probably never will again while we live here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'll email you some pictures if you want. I need to put tons of pics on my blog and hopefully I get to it tomorrow. It was so fun having you up here. I'm so glad you got to come to the party. It wouldn't have been the same without your cute, crazy kids:)
Does your sister Melissa have a blog??? I havent seen her since her and my sister Aly gratuated. I loved her to death when she came over to our house with Alison. If she does I would love to check her blog out too.
so much fun!! I've had my taste of having 3 kids... Coen 3, Ethan 2, Liam 3 months (ethan and liam are Mel's kids...) MAN THAT IS HARD WORK!! haha WAY too close in age! But Coen and Ethan have so much fun playing together! haha
Fun! I bet you were in a hurry to get back into the warmth of southern Utah?
It was so nice to see you and the kiddo's again. It had been such a long time.
Post a Comment