Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Little stinker!

It's been a long time since I have posted anything so I did it all in one day to play a little catch up. Last Saturday TJ and I both had to work so my mom and dad watched the boys for a little while until TJ got home. They laid Luke down for his nap and shortly after they heard him banging on the door. Yep- he climbed out of his crib. Dang I knew this day would come, but I was hoping it wouldn't come yet. The boy isn't even 2 yet. Beau didn't even attempt to climb out until he was about 2 and a half and he was way bigger than Luke at this age. Well anyway I guess my days of peace and quiet are over. Oh well!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH MAN!! that is hilarious, but i also feel your pain... my friend mel's son was climbing out WELL before he was 2 though... it was scary!

Heather said...

HA HA! just look at his face! What a character- he is hilarious! Good luck with that, wow- he is tricky!

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

That is too funny I CAN definitely wait for that with my little one. Its crazy how fearless kids are. I know ive asked you before but what salon do you work in I forgot? How much would it cost to get my hair streaked blonde and a trim? My hair is a couple inches longer than my bra line?

tiffany said...

Hi TJ and Emilee- How fun that I found you! I love blog surfing! Your little guys are darling! it's fun to be able to keep up on you now!

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

So you work with Nicki Fox and a girl named Kym????

Julie said...

lOl! I know this feeling all to well... my days of peace and quiet are long gone...