As soon as I finish one project I have to start another one- I guess. I made this apron, but I don't use it very often because I don't want to get it dirty. Here is the other side. It is reversable.
Wow- you have been busy! I love the bathroom- looks so fun! I saw an ad for 'Flirty Aprons' and thought, we can make those! Looks like you're way ahead of me there. Great job!
I need to live closer to you so you can help me with projects. You always make such cute things. The apron is awesome. Your house is so cute I love the boys coloring the the books...things look so peaceful:)
That's super cute! I made an apron for my sister's birthday last month, but it didn't look as cute as that one!! Did you have a pattern? I love it!! Let me know!!!
5 comments:
that is adorable!!!
Wow- you have been busy! I love the bathroom- looks so fun! I saw an ad for 'Flirty Aprons' and thought, we can make those! Looks like you're way ahead of me there. Great job!
I need to live closer to you so you can help me with projects. You always make such cute things. The apron is awesome. Your house is so cute I love the boys coloring the the books...things look so peaceful:)
How cute is that! I love that you don't want to get it dirty!
That's super cute! I made an apron for my sister's birthday last month, but it didn't look as cute as that one!! Did you have a pattern? I love it!! Let me know!!!
Post a Comment