Monday, September 8, 2008
Just a little update
Well life has been really great for us right now. We are so blessed and thankful for all that we have. Everything just works out as it should. Our old white car has had some issues and we thought it would cost a fortune to fix. It actually only cost about 150 to get it fixed. I was way happy about that. We had 3 offers on foreclosed houses in Coral Canyon in Washington, UT, and we just found out we didn't get the first one. We were 10 thousand under what it sold for. I look at it as a good thing because we bid 5 thousand more for the other 2 houses (they are all in the same neighborhood) and they weren't quite as nice. So we are hopeful we will get one of the other two. And we actually found out in only about 3 weeks. Which is really fast for a short sale- so I hear. Anyway if we get one of these houses it will be such a great deal and a great investment for us. We will have instant equity. Anyway and last Sunday I decided I wanted to start working again and by Tuesday I had a job! It's just at a Smartstyle salon in St. George. They are going to let me work a couple nights a week from 4-8. TJ will be able to watch the kids so I can work guilt free! And I have really missed doing hair so it will be fun to get back into it again! I start tonight and I'm pretty excited about it. It will be a nice little change of scenery for me. I love my boys so much, but I need a little time to myself sometimes too! Anyway, we are so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Em, that is so awesome. I'm so excited for you guys to buy a house.
ah that is fantastic!!! i'm so jealous that you're buying a house!! my friend christy just closed on her house... makes me REALLY want one!! but that's a few years off... good to hear that you found a place to work too that is willing to work with your schedule!!! guilt free is AWESOME!! haha
Yeah! That's great! You are so cute! I would get my hair done by you if you lIVED CLOSE BY! Good luck with the house stuff! Miss you guys....
Hi Emilee its Robyn Butterfield. Im not sure if you remember me but your family is so cute. Im happy to hear your in St. George maybe I can sch a hair appt with you sometime??? My blog is set to private so email me @ robyb05@yahoo.com and Ill add ya to my blog.
That's great Em! I didn't know you guys were getting a house, that is wonderful! You guys deserve it. I was just looking at your pictures of your boys again, they are sooo handsome! And again, and as always, we miss you!
That's great about the house - I hope it all works out! Oh, and that's so nice you found a great job that will work around your schedule. I'm so glad I found your blog - it's fun to keep in touch with you!
Post a Comment