Monday, September 1, 2008

August Fun

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah i love your pics!!! first off your kiddos are just adorable... such gorgeous eyes... and the pic of the 4 of you... my heavens you are gorgeous! haha i miss you guys so very much!!!

Bridget and Derrik said...

Hey! Yeah I love the whole blog thing better than facebook for sure:) Its a great way to keep a journal too... You look great and have such a cute little family, Stacey doesn't have one yet. Im working on getting her talked into it! Keep in touch

Channa said...

Hey Emilee - I was excited to find you! I'm so glad you started a blog...it's a fun way to keep up with you and TJ and your cute kids. Mine is private but send me your email address and I can add you. Hope you are doing well! channadalton@gmail.com

Channa ♥

Crystal said...

hey! I am glad that you found me. It's fun to keep in touch on here. How old is your little guy? Cohen was born at 30 weeks. He was 2 lbs 14 oz. But he has done GREAT. What a little blessing. Tell me about your baby. He looks about the same age as Cohen. Where were you in the NICU at? Your family is so cute!
Crystal

Heather said...

I love your family picture! Your blog is looking so cute! Great job, Em!

Pete & Kenna said...

I'm good and I love bein a mom. I can't believe how big your boys are. They grow so fast don't they? How is everything going with you guys?