Friday, September 9, 2011
Labor Day and a kitty!
We had a fun weekend with the Petersen side over Labor Day. 2 family reunions and I didn't take one picture :) Yep, that's me! TJ's sister's cat had a litter of kittens so we decided to take one home! She is a cute and very sweet little kitten. TJ came up with the name Shylo and Luke added Splashy onto it. So Shylo Splashy it is! If we ever stop calling it "kitty". It was an interesting 3 hour drive with 3 kids, 2 who cried for a good part of it, one kitty, and trying to feed everyone dinner in the car. Yep, I am a very good multi-tasker. We all survived, I only got peed on a little and eventually everyone fell asleep, well except TJ of course :) Now let's all hope Luke and Zoe will stop pestering the kitty.
Keep scrolling, more new posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun! Love Zoe's smile, it's just too cute! I hope I can see you guys (and your kitten) soon! :)
Post a Comment