Saturday, March 19, 2011

A few fun changes..

Zoe is now 7 months old and she can sit up all by herself. No signs of crawling anytime soon, so luckily I don't have to worry about baby proofing and moving all the tiny little choking hazards.


My little Lukey turned 4 on the 7th of March! He is a constant ball full of energy and thinks he can do anything himself! I can't believe he is so old and still quite a stinker! He is certainly my most challenging child right now. You can see from the pictures he got glasses a little while ago, and he does great with them. Although we visit the eye doc about every week to get them adjusted. I also chopped all of my hair off. After about 4 months of hair falling out in clumps from having Zoe, it was time for a change. I love it!

Swimming on Luke's birthday :)

And Beau's playing soccer! He got to be the goalie at the last game, but didn't get too much action. He doesn't kick the ball too often in a game, but he runs around with a big smile on his face the whole time.
We also had a very fun trip to the sand dunes in Snow Canyon with a lot of friends from our ward. I forgot to bring my camera, but I wanted to remember it!

4 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

Ahh!! I LOVE your hair!!

Happy birthday to Luke!! He's been a handful from the start, hasn't he?? What a cutie!

Love your little family!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

oh my goodness! you look so much like melissa with your hair shorter, just like i remember her in high school. beautiful! i hope she is doing well! your family is so adorable. good luck with the glasses! we've been there...

PETERSEN FAMILY said...

All your kids are growing up so fast!!! Luke looks adorable in his glasses! Zoe looks so big and I can't believe that she is sitting up so well. Beau looks like quite the little stud out on the soccer field playing goalie, and your hair is beautiful! I love it! We miss you guys, and can't wait to see ya'll again.

Anonymous said...

Love your hair!! and i cannot believe how big Zoe is! She's a doll. Luke looks adorable with those glasses. and I'm so jealous that Beau is in soccer! We want to get Coen into it, but with me in school, I have ZERO time right now.