Friday, February 11, 2011

Zoe Bug is 6 months old today!

*I can roll over all by myself.
*I like to eat some fruits and veggies, but no rice cereal please.
*I laugh and smile at almost anything.
*Everytime I get my diaper changed, I grab at my feet and giggle.
*Up until very recently, I liked to be swaddled like a newborn to go to sleep. Now I just need a blanket and my crib.
*My eyebrows get red when I am tired or angry.
*I love to cuddle.
*Everyone in my family adores me.

We love you Zoe Bug! Now stop growing up so quickly.

My apologies to my 2 sons. There may be a post about you sometime in the near future. :)

5 comments:

The Blackwells said...

Happy half Birthday Zoe!! What a cutie pie! Don't worry about the boys, I'm pretty sure after you have a baby girl blogger rules give you a solid year before you have to post about anything other then her!!

Lindsay said...

She is adorable and so big. I agree with Jamie. Bring on the Zoe posts:)

Jen Nelson said...

i cannot believe she is already 6 months old! What a doll!!!

lol and I bet the boys adore Zoe as much as we do!

Jennifer Utykanski said...

She is way cute Emilee. She looks tall. Is she?

Heather said...

She can't be that old already!! (I'm sorry for being slow with commenting- I think I commented on these on Facebook?)
We love you and miss you- especially when you post such cute pictures!