Friday, February 4, 2011

Just Zoe..





No, I did not style her hair that way. It sticks straight up in the middle and lays down on the sides. Apparently she is trying to grow a flat top. And yes, those are real earrings. I am the mean Mom who pierced her baby girls ears. I immediatly felt very vain for putting her through the pain. But they are so cute!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you for the cute pictures! I was having Zoe withdrawals. Such a cute video....

Heather said...

I'm glad the video is of Zoe laughing and not when she got her ears pierced! ;) She's such a doll! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

oh she is a doll!! I love her little purr of a giggle! and you look fantastic and don't tell TJ not to get you cuz you don't post enough stuff about YOU on here!! haha

Julie said...

Cute! Your hair is sooo long! I miss you!