Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween..

My 3 little cuties... Baby Bumblebee (not the Transformer), Motocross Rider, and GI Joe Ninja? The boys were weird this year and didn't want me to make any of the costumes, and Luke refused to pick one of Beau's old costumes. So we headed out to Walmart to pick the boys' costumes this year. Luckily, Zoe doesn't have an opinion about costumes yet so I got to choose for her :)


I don't know about you, but that's the cutest bumblebee I've ever seen. (I may be a bit biased)



The first house they hit was.. well, ours!

This is the aftermath of all the excitement. For some reason I don't think to take pictures during the actual fun.

But, I think we made out alright!

3 comments:

Jennifer Utykanski said...

She is a really cute bumble bee. :) Your kids look all cute and festive.

Heather said...

ZOE!!!!! She is so, so, so, so cute! Man, we are missing you guys! I can't wait to show these pictures to my kids when they get home.
It looks like your boys are wearing normal, weird, boy costumes. Whey do they always choose dark characters?! Love you guys- now I'm going to watch your video. Yippee!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! So cute and so fun! Love the costumes!