It's about time I posted these pictures! In my defense, I'm kind of a busy lady.. I went back to work this week which my clients are happy about, but me.. not as much. I hate leaving her and the boys, but they have a great babysitter (daddy) and I'm only gone 2 nights a week.
Gorgeous Zoe on her blessing day, 10/10/10. Daddy gave her such a beautiful blessing and it was so great to have so much family there! TJ's mom made her beautiful dress and I loved the headband with the little feathers that fluttered in the breeze.
3 of the Grandmas and cute little Lexi all loving little Zoe.
3 preggos and one recently popped! Me with my cute sister and sisters'-in-law who are all pregnant. I told them I felt left out, but not bad enough to be pregnant again! I know everyone says 3 kids is the hardest, and they weren't a-kidding. 3 kiddos is a whole new number of insanity! But we sure are loving and enjoying them!
Just some cute random pics of Zoe- chillin' with mom, smiling at her brothers, and flashing a peace sign! She looks so grown up already! At her 2 month checkup she weighed in at 10 lbs and 5 oz. And 21 and 1/2 inches long. She's my little rollie pollie. She recently started cooing and smiling at the same time, which pretty much makes my heart melt :)
3 comments:
Thanks so much for posting these- we can't get enough of Zoe! What a cutie!
I'm sorry about Luke's head- ouch! He's such a hilarious kid. I remember bedtime when we had Tommy- I would run around in circles from kid to kid until everyone was settled down! Wow! You can do it- you're an awesome mom!
Oh my she is so beautiful. I love her pretty eyes and chubby cheeks. Her dress is so awesome...good job Grandma P! Thanks for posting pics or your little cutie!
Oh my gosh poor boy! His head! :(
Veronica weighed 11 lbs even and I don't remember her length! Zoe sure is cute!
Post a Comment