A couple of weeks ago we had a huge family get together in Marysvale! Everyone was there to celebrate my Mom and Dad's birthdays. My cousin Laura was able to come be our photographer and the pics turned out great! Here are a few of my favorites, and we finally have a picture of all of us for the header. Yea!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Can't wait to see them all. Love your family pic at the top and just fyi...the base of that pyramid was solid!
Ah I love the pics! I bet your parents truely loved their bdays!! Love the pyramid! Haha
So cute!
I LOVE Zoe's name!! I hope you are surviving the heat!
You look great Emilee. You can't even tell your pregnant. I love your hair it is so long now. Your family pics turned out great. :) Can't wait to see cute new pics of your baby girl.
Post a Comment