Monday, March 8, 2010

I promise...


This won't turn into a coupon blog, but I had to share this morning's activities. 3 stores and $5.73 later I came home with all of this! That's an average of $.19 an item. Here's what I scored:
15 boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks (Albertson's)
5 Johnson&Johnson soap buddies (Target)
2 Gillette body wash (Target)
4 8-ct travel size bandaids (Target)
4 pks Trident layers Gum (Rite Aid)
Of course I would have gotten more, but the Rite Aid was out of most of what I went for, oh well. I guess I can't complain too much!

5 comments:

Heaps said...

Hey I haven't checked blogs in forever! I am so excited for you to be having a girl! I've been meening to call you lately, but have been a slacker. I hope you have to same # I'll have to call you soon. Hope things are all going well for you.

Joni Turley said...

That is a serious score!! If I came home with that loot Jackson would think he was in heaven with all those fruit snacks...his fav!!

Julie said...

Wow! thats soo great I love when I get good deals like this.. unfortunatly haven't been able to lately.

Heather said...

I wouldn't mind if you started a coupon blog, I could get some great ideas from you!
Wow, it looks like you could host the next Primary party with all those fruit snacks! Sweet!
I'm wondering if you would do a guest post sometime on my blog? Maybe a recipe or shopping tip? Anything that has to do with being cheap! I would really appreciate it- you are awesome!

the Lola Letters said...

That is amazing Em!
You and Heather are so gifted and I am LOVING all of the cool deals I have started learning about on your blogs!