Sunday, December 6, 2009

A little update..

I realized it's been a little while since I posted anything, mostly because I'm pretty horrible at remembering to take pictures.
In the past month we..
-Had a pretty awesome yard sale where we sold a bunch of junk.. I mean treasures and made almost $200 dollars! It was pretty sweet and I forgot to take any pictures during it.
-Went bowling with a bunch of my family and my sister-in-law's family. I was pretty bad until the end and I got 4 strikes and a 9 on the last set! (see Jamie's link for pics)
-Went to Lyman, Utah for Thanksgiving to see TJ's mom's side of the family. I think there were around 80 people and a whole lot of food! From there we went to Gunnison for the rest of the weekend. I also forgot to take a single picture while we were there. Yep, I'm pretty awesome!

Beau had a Thanksgiving feast at Preschool. Here he is afterwards in his Indian vest he made at school.

This last weekend our friends Chad and Amber came down for a visit. Here is a pic of Amber and I with our combined 5 boys! I am holding Tate, and she has Noah and big boy Owen. Combine them with TJ, Chad, and Tyler(Chad's brother) and we were very outnumbered! We had fun and it was so good to see them!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You guys are so stinkin' cute. I love the Thanksgiving vest.
Amber's boys are really cute. She looks so good and well-rested?
CAN'T WAIT to see you guys at Christmas!

Heather said...

Wow, look at all those BOYS! I love the pictures of your kids, they look so happy! They must have a great mom! We miss you!

Julie said...

Looks like fun! I am glad all is well with you guys!