Monday, October 19, 2009

Camping and Hunting

We had a good trip to Gunnison last weekend to do a little camping and hunting. There are no pics of a dead deer this time(TJ's dad got one, but he didn't- sorry sweetie!) But we had great weather and lots of fun.Luke was getting ready to go up in the mountains, practicing on the tinkerbell 4-wheeler.




I went hunting with TJ on Saturday night for my first time ever. It might be my last as I am not good luck and TJ says I talk and move around too much.

And this was on the drive home. The poor guy got a little tuckered out, I guess. Believe it or not he is asleep in this picture.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Emilee, you're such a girl! Talking too much while hunting... talking is just what we do! That's so funny. It looks like you had a great time and built a lot of fun family memories!

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! Luke looks like Lindsay when he sleeps ;) I don't think I would be a good hunting partner either but you look good doing it!

Alli said...

That looks like fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

that is such a cute pic at the end! haha poor kiddo!! and yeah hunting... not my idea of a fun time... hiking around early in the morning, in the cold being quiet... haha glad you toughed it out though!! haha