Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Check out my Target loot!


I made a little trip to Target today and spent about $6.21 for all of this stuff! Okay I actually spent $11.21, but I got a $5 gift card. I'm pretty sure the cashier hated me by the end of it, but sometimes it pays off to be annoying! I saved $47.63. And, yes, we will be getting our recommended amount of daily fiber now ;)
(If you want to see how I did it click on my link at the side to Good or Free Deals, scroll down to find the Target logo and from there she has two links to Hip To Save and Money Saving Mom. A lot of the coupons were printable so check it out!)

3 comments:

Alli said...

:) That is cool! My mom did that today, too! :P

Melissa said...

WOW!!! Someday when I'm not working I am going to learn how to get free stuff too. I'm impressed.

Heather said...

I love Target deals! Awesome shopping there, Em!