I came home from work last night to find a messy little house, but 3 very happy boys! TJ does a great job of watching the boys while I am gone. As you can see if you watched the video, Luke has made a full recovery from his surgery. We feel like his true personality is really shining now that he feels good all the time. Also, before his surgery he was talking some but probably only about 2 to 3 word sentences. Now, he is talking all the time and saying some 6 word sentences! We were laughing so hard at him hitting the balls last night, mostly at his little squat before he would hit the ball and the concentration on his little face. And of course he was showing off just a little bit :).
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Silly boys
I came home from work last night to find a messy little house, but 3 very happy boys! TJ does a great job of watching the boys while I am gone. As you can see if you watched the video, Luke has made a full recovery from his surgery. We feel like his true personality is really shining now that he feels good all the time. Also, before his surgery he was talking some but probably only about 2 to 3 word sentences. Now, he is talking all the time and saying some 6 word sentences! We were laughing so hard at him hitting the balls last night, mostly at his little squat before he would hit the ball and the concentration on his little face. And of course he was showing off just a little bit :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ah the same thing happened with Coen after his tubes... his speech picked up SOOO much and he jumped straight into being a toddler.. no more baby...
Looks like fun I am glad the Luke is feeling better and doing better. Yeah for you!
I love the little squat before he hits it. Luke is a little character. I could see it in his eyes long ago:-)
I also like the squat. He is such a cutie!
I love the video! So cute....Lexi sat here and watched the whole thing with me. She was mesmerized.....
That is soooo cute! What a great little hitter! We love and miss you guys so much! Your house looks cute, it's sad that I haven't seen it yet... maybe we'll make it down again soon.
Hey just leaving a comment for you. :) Hope you're having fun helping your friend with her new baby. See you on Monday! :) Hope you still like your hair.
Post a Comment