
Beau's little tadpole who we named "tad" is all grown up into what we think is a toad! We got him from the 4th of July games in Gunnison and we have no idea what kind he is. It was really fun to watch him change, it all seemed to happen really fast. He popped out his back legs first, then his front legs, and within a couple days he had completely lost his tail! I guess he "absorbed" it, because it didn't actually fall off. TJ made the nice little home for him with sand from our sandbox and rocks from the yard, since he couldn't live in the fish tank anymore.
3 comments:
I'm glad to see lil' Tad is doing well. Having a frog would be fun. Parker keeps asking if he can get a pet snake or spider. I don't think that is going to happen:) We had a dead fish in our fish tank when we got back from Marysvale and we had to fish it out and it was a little nasty.
That must have been so fun for the boys to watch!
Awesome! Tad is kinda cute....
Post a Comment