Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My new hobby..

Well it may be totally lame, but my newest addiction is couponing! I get really excited to go grocery shopping - believe it or not! Today I went to Albertson's and spent $47.72 and saved $63.71! I also got a $20 coupon to spend on anything on my next store visit, with no minimum to spend. How sweet is that? Here is a list of items I got today..
6 boxes of GM cereal
8 bottles of Bertolli Pasta sauce
4 bottles of Ragu pasta sauce
3 bottles All liquid laundry detergent
2 loaves of bread
1 bottle of orange juice
1 box of Toaster Strudels(yum) and
4 bottles liquid hand soap
It's been fun and totally worth my time! I use mainly 2 websites www.grocerysmarts.com and www.pinchingyourpennies.com. They do all the hard work for me!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Ooooh- thanks for the website addresses, I'm thinking I need to get into that! That is awesome!

Jen Nelson said...

I so need to get on that! I'm really lazy... can I hire someone to shop for me or does that defeat the purpose?!

Good for you!

Lindsay said...

Good Job Em. I used to coupon with the coupons from the newspaper, but it was kind of a pain, but it's fun to save money:) Thanks for the websites.

Melissa said...

That is really awesome. I really want to do it but I need you to give me a special training session or it will never happen. I will be calling you!!
P.S. I miss you guys.

Julie said...

Thats great. I too have been obsessed with couponing lol! thanks for the info on those other websites!

Anonymous said...

I love to coupon too, it is totally addicting. You should try Krazycouponlady.blogspot.com it is awesome website to.