Friday, June 5, 2009
My little Lukey...
So.. Luke went to the doctor again today for his cough and runny nose that just won't go away. He is so used to going to the doctor, he sits on the chair all by himself and lets the doc look in his ears and he opens his mouth when asked. He is so cute and I feel so bad he is always in the doctor's office. The poor kid is just always sick! He had to go to an Ear Nose and Throat doctor and he decided that Luke needs to have his tonsils and adenoids out, and while they're at it they will put in some ear tubes. I'm pretty nervous for all this, but if it will help him get well it will be worth it. So on the 25th he will be going in for surgery. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh no, another surgery in the family! I hope that it will make him all better... :-)
coen had that exact same surgery!! tubes, adnoids, and tonsils... honestly the whole thing took about 25 minutes! in and out! i was amazed! let them give him versaid though... it will help him to not get scared which will only help you out haha
oh!! and be prepared... he'll sound like a whole new kid afterwards!! coen lost every bit of baby talk and baby voice after the surgery :( guess he was really having a hard time hearing! haha and it's been 2 years since the surgery and he's only had 1 cold! nothing major... it was a blessing
Poor little Luke. So sorry you guys have to go through that!!
the poor little thing! Our neighbor just had their 2 year old get tubes, he recovered like a champ!
Luke will do great!
We'll keep you all in our prayers! Keep us updated!
oh no, that is so sad.. Poor little Luke.. Good luck!! I am really sorry you have to have that done, it has to be really hard.
oh my gosh! I hope that it helps! Wow! I can't even imagine!
Good luck! We will keep you guys in our prayers!
Post a Comment