TJ's birthday was yesterday and he turned 28! I keep teasing him he is getting to be an old man. Luckily, he will always be older than me :). I'm pretty sure I was more excited for his birthday than he was because I was finally able to give him his present. In the card I gave him, I put a luggage tag that we will attach to our bags when we go on our Carnival Cruise!!! It leaves from San Diego and goes to Ensenada, Mexico. It was the hardest secret I've ever kept, but I guess I did a pretty good job because he was very suprised! We leave on the 26th and we can't wait. This will be like the honeymoon we never had, because we have never gone anywhere together. Our parents are going to take turns watching our boys while we are gone, so they will be in good hands. Happy Birthday babe- Love you!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! That's awesome. It's always good to get away. And cruises are the best, there's always something to eat:)
Hope you have lots of fun! I'm jealous.
THAT IS AWESOME!!! Way to keep that big of a secret! hahaha Happy Bday to your hubby!!
So excited for you guys to go on your cruise! Don't miss the midnight chocolate buffets. Oh yeah!
Happy Birthday TJ!
A few things...
28 is NOT old
I can't believe you kept that a secret!
You guys will have SO much fun!!
OHhh exciting!! Have fun you guys! You deserve a FUN break together! Everyone does, every once in a while!! :-) The lawn and plants look beautiful too!
Post a Comment