TJ worked really hard putting in the sprinklers while we were up North. And last week we laid the sod and planted a few plants. I added a couple tomato plants yesterday so hopefully they will give us something. It's so fun to have it done- no more red dirt getting tracked all over the house! It's a little backyard and I was pretty glad when we were rolling out the sod. That gets a little tough. Anyway, we love it here and we love our house! We are so blessed.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Backyard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awhhh so much fun! I love it! Your kids are going to love it soo much this summer!
I love having a yard again!
I love your yard it looks great. It's so nice to have lawn. I remember when we got our lawnmower and the box provided hours and days of fun!
Wow- look at the sun! We just got 2 feet of snow up here yesterday! Anyway, you yard looks very nice! Great idea with the sandbox, too!
awesome!! i love the sand box! haha
Post a Comment