Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas fun and update

I am finally putting on our Christmas pictures. It just takes me little while. We are all doing really good. We are loving our house and having fun fixing it up and decorating it. When I get everything to my liking I will post some pics of it. We still want to paint some more and we will finish the backyard when it warms up a little. We still love St. George and I won't complain about it being cold here anymore. We went up to Utah County so I could do some birthday shopping and visit a few friends. It was freezing and they had tons of snow. Sorry we couldn't get to see everybody we wanted to. It was a short trip. We all had a really great Christmas. We were in Gunnison with TJ's fam the whole weekend. It was lots of fun. Everybody was there, even the Texans. Beau and Luke had so much fun and got very spoiled by Santa and the grandmas. I also got a new camera and I was very excited. You can tell which pics are from the new camera. They look so much better. I'm still trying to figure it out so hopefully I will get better. Anyway, I am so blessed to have such a great little family and awesome extended family! I love them all so much. Beau loves his new primary class. He has a really nice teacher and he got a CTR ring which he is sooo excited about. It took him a year but he finally likes to go to primary. Well here are a bunch of pics from the last few weeks.... I am very random so bear with me!


Santa paid us a visit in Gunnison on Christmas Eve and Beau keeps asking why there were 2 santa's -one at the mall and the one at grandma's.

Luke's truck from Santa


All of the boys in Gunnison - They all decided to grow beards and them shave them into some nasty mustaches for Christmas morning.



We call TJ's the dirty cop "molest"ache (he also looks like he had a little to much eggnog)


Waiting on the stairs to go see what Santa brought


Beau's telescope

Luke's toolbench

Here it is again -sorry i couldn't figure out how to delete it.

Our little bit of snow we got in December. Beau's friend Owen came to help us build a little snowman.

These are my birthday flowers from TJ. They were very pretty, but it's always sad when they die.

I don't know why.. so don't ask. It's just funny ok

Here is Beau and our hillbilly child Luke. I mean really the overalls, bedhead and a filthy dirty face... why would I take a pic like that. Ah who cares he is still stinkin cute!!

This one is much better!

4 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

Yay! Cute, cute pictures! Leif sported a handle bar mustache that week. Why?
I love your hillbilly child!
Happy belated birthday and glad you guys had a good Christmas! Utah county still has a lot of snow! I'll be in St. George this weekend with Laura! We should do lunch!
Love ya!

~Jen

Anonymous said...

ah i love your new pics!!! and seriously the mustaches... horrible! haha but quite hilarious! i love all the pics of your boys... man they're getting so big! so freaking cute!! man i miss you guys :(

Heather said...

Ha ha! I'm laughing at your little hillbilly! Wow, he is a character! Who would have thought that tiny little baby would have turned into such a whirlwind! How is Beau that smart already to notice the 2 different Santas? You are in trouble!!

Pete & Kenna said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. Your boys are adorable! I love the pic of you with them at the top of your blog page.